Starting an online business is, in my opinion, one of the quickest and smartest ways for women to make money today.
Here are 10 reasons why you should start an online business, and one reason why you shouldn’t!
1. Money. Pure and simple, we could all use more of it. Whether it’s getting out of debt, building for retirement, or just meeting your needs. With the right guidance, an online business can start making money almost immediately.
2. Families. Let’s face it, moms, most of you want to stay home with your kids. A work-from-home job is great for this reason alone. unless you have to leave the house for appointments, parties or make sales calls. Then you go back to the babysitters and away from your kids. An online business basically allows you to run it from home.
3. Self-esteem. Many of us are so busy being mothers, wives, and community members that we forget to do something in our lives that reflects our conscience. Starting (and being successful) your own business can increase your feelings of self-worth, and it makes everyone in your life successful!
4. The community. The communities we live in are better for us once we start the business. It sets a good example for our kids, provides a tax base for important programs like police and fire, and a community where people show pride and hard work is a nice place for all of us to live. Maybe you will encourage other women in your community to start a business!
5. Tax benefits. Most women starting a home business will be able to deduct a large tax deduction for their home business. A lower tax rate means more money in your pocket and that’s good!
6. Homework Savings in the home. Working from home doesn’t have to mean an expensive wardrobe. A typical professional suit for a woman can cost over $150! Can you imagine no longer having to buy expensive clothes at work, and how much money could you save your family in a year? Plus, why do you think a stay-at-home mom uses cheap convenience food and takes out groceries?
7. Flexibility. Because I work from home, I can organize my schedule when a child is sick or heartbroken at home, going to school, or on mental health days and just going to the park once in a while, How many employers will give you a day off to study?
8. Being in charge of your business means you are no longer at the mercy of being laid off. Don’t get me wrong, even a home business can fail… but at least you are the master of your own hands and make decisions, not someone else’s.
9. You decide how much you make and how much you earn. Not paying less than you deserve, not begging for a raise. If you educate yourself properly, you can combine hard work + perseverance = unlimited income.
10. You can sell your business later…it’s an investment! Make it big enough and successful, and many website owners have sold their websites for hundreds of thousands of dollars…and are learning very little about building an online business.
One reason not to start an online business…
Don’t start a business to please someone else. Women today are under so much pressure to do it all… Sometimes we feel like we can’t be successful until we have more money, we’re better mothers, we don’t gain the pounds. ..Start a business for yourself, and for your dreams, not to convince the world or your mother-in-law, or your neighbor… that you can do it all. Running a business is not for everyone, but if you want to achieve your dreams, work from home and live a good life, the Internet is a great place to start a business.