What are Everest Base Camp Trek Difficulties
Trekking to Everest Base Camp Trek is captivated by the massive mass of men and ladies since the 1920s. When Sir Edmund Hilary and Sir Tenzing Norge Sherpa first climbed up the world’s highest peak Everest, Everest Base Camp Trek has been buzzwords among the trekkers.
This Trek is just trekking within the foothills of Everest. many of us have sacrificed our lives in the process of climbing to the highest of Everest. However, the trek to Everest Base Camp has become an achievable goal for people from all walks of life who need a glimpse of the world’s highest peak. In 2018, between 135,000 and 137,000 people trekked within the Everest region.
Although trekking within the Everest Region is far more difficult than trekking in other base camp treks, one can make Everest Trekking easy by following proper guidelines and precautions. the most thing you ought to have before going for any Base Camp Trek is courage, motivation, and former trekking experience. hypoxia and Proper Diet also are some factors affecting our Trek. Everest Base Camp Trek is certain to offer you a life-long memory to share together with your friends and family. Hence, it’s better to beat these obstacles than to neglect the trek. Travel Companies provide you with highly experienced trekkers and guides to form your trek special and free from dangers.
Some major points to be considered before going for Any Base Camp Treks are:-
1. Altitude Sickness
2. Trekking Experience
6. Trekking Guides
- 1. hypoxia Make sure you’ve got hypoxia or not. Since we’ll be at Kala Patthar (height above 5550m altitude from Sea Level), it’s obvious to be weak if you’ve got hypoxia.
- 2. Trekking Experience Previous Trekking Experience plays a vital role during this trek. it’ll be very easy for the experienced trekker and quite complex for newbies. However, you’ll be trained properly by experts.
- 3. Diets Since Everest Base Camp Trek is a long trek, confirm you’ve got proper diets with you. Have proper hygienic foods and energy-boosting foods. Better to stay some food packets. But please don’t throw it within the trek route.
- 4. Accommodation Proper rest causes you to act for the remaining trek. sleep in a comfortable place. Keep yourself relaxed and be ready for the next day’s trek.
- 5. Motivation The main thing you ought to have before trekking to Everest Base Camp Trek is motivation. you ought to have inner energy to form this trek success and share your proud trekking experiences.
- 6. Trekking Guides Experienced Trekking Guides know the obstacles and problems in Everest Base Camp Trek. confirm to require a guide with you. He is going to be much conversant about the conditions and assist you to make your trip safer.
- 7. Insurance You can do your travel insurance which can help to beat any problem within the trek and catch up on it. this may help to attenuate the longer-term risks.
- 8. Clothes Proper Trekking Clothes, boots, and bags make it easy to steer within the Everest Region. confirm to shop for these kinds of things. Finally, these are some problems you’ll face within the Everest Region. There could also be other things also which will keep you in peril. In extreme cases, you’ll call up for helicopters too. These risks are nothing to look at at the world’s highest peak.